Job Description: Sales and Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team, who will lead on all sales and marketing activities to meet company targets for growth, profitability and retention of existing clients.
We are a team of seven, covering a wide range of digital services including web, graphics, mobile and bespoke systems. We are hiring as old clients keep coming back and new ones are calling up every day. We appreciate the business, but in order to keep providing an amazing service, we need to grow our team and have an individual dedicated to sales and marketing.
In return for what you can offer us, we will reward you with challenging projects, flexible working and other perks including bonuses and commission. There are also opportunities to work on non-client projects – if there is something you are interested in and want to learn about or be part of, then we would love to do this with you.
The person we hire has to be organised, self-motivated, creative, determined, positive and a problem solver. You would predominantly be working alone, devising the strategy for sales and marketing that you would implement and lead so you need to be willing to take on responsibility and ownership of your work. You would report to one of our directors who would help you where required, but it is a role that requires independent working, so you need to be an experienced and confident individual.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy with clear milestones and targets based on information provided by the directors
- Manage and control the sales and marketing budget
- Monitor ongoing progress against targets, submitting monthly reports reviewing and tracking performance against the annual projections
- Revise plans on a regular basis with the directors, making changes where appropriate
- Plan and direct sales and marketing activities
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or with relevant alternative qualifications in sales or marketing
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Proven record of delivering sales targets
As we offer flexible working and have a team that is not all based in one office, we are looking for someone who has experience of using channels such as Trello and Slack. You may need to attend client meetings so we require you to have a full clean driving licence. You would be reimbursed for all travel and would be provided with a company mobile phone.
Salary: can be requested on application
If you would like to apply for this position please send an email to [email protected]. We would be grateful if you could include your CV, any relevant links, a bit about yourself and why you would be great for the job.
We kindly ask that candidates only reply or enquire about this job listing - we have no interest working with recruiters or third party companies and will not reply to any queries calling on behalf of individuals.